[AlaskaRC] Air Hogs Titan Fun Fly Contest - this Saturday

miner at email.com miner at email.com
Thu Jul 16 19:23:52 AKDT 2015

Just a reminder - pilots meeting scheduled to start at 10:00am this Saturday.

We will be bringing hot dogs and fixings - we prefer our hot dogs in
tortillas instead of buns, so if you want buns then bring your own.

Fixings will include mustard, onions, sauerkraut, relish, jalapenos -
if you require ketchup, then you will need to bring that also!

Hope this will be a fun event for all who participate!

Gary & Teri