[AlaskaRC] Air Hogs Titan Fun Fly Contest - this Saturday

M M alaskatomato at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 07:16:37 AKDT 2015

If  I can make it out there I will bring some tomatoes also.   Mike

 Subject: [AlaskaRC] Air Hogs Titan Fun Fly Contest - this Saturday
 To: alaskarc at lists.alaskarc.org
 Date: Thursday, July 16, 2015, 7:23 PM

 Just a reminder - pilots meeting
 scheduled to start at 10:00am this Saturday.

 We will be bringing hot dogs and fixings - we prefer our hot
 dogs in
 tortillas instead of buns, so if you want buns then bring
 your own.

 Fixings will include mustard, onions, sauerkraut, relish,
 jalapenos -
 if you require ketchup, then you will need to bring that
 also!

 Hope this will be a fun event for all who participate!

 Gary & Teri