[AlaskaRC] Futaba 14sg

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Sun Jul 26 12:18:56 AKDT 2015

Anybody  interested in buying my Futaba 14 SG (it comes with an R7008SB receiver also)?  It is basically new in the box.  I only used it when I was building my Corsair but then I switched back to my old familiar radio.  So this radio has never even been outdoors.  I bought if from HobbyCraft last year for $600.  On Ebay a used one goes for about $400 - $500.

If anybody on the email list is interested, I'll let it go for $250.  If I get no takers, I'll put it up on Craigslist & EBay.

Let me know...
Armand Marshall
Reply to armand at nmitsolutions.com