[AlaskaRC] ARCS Air Hogs Titan fun fly contest

miner at email.com miner at email.com
Wed Jun 24 14:28:54 AKDT 2015

The ARCS Air Hog Titan fun fly contest is fast approaching on the
18th of July - about 3 weeks away.

We are sending this email out through both the ARCS email service and
to the Frontier Fun Flyers since both clubs have been invited to participate.

We don't know if there will be 2 participants or 20 - and would like
to get a little idea how many may be planning on participating so we
can plan accordingly.

If you are planning on participating, please let us know through
email (either through the ARCS email or directly to
miner at email.com).  We are not asking for an absolute commitment - we
know "life happens" - just wanting an idea of how many may be interested.

Documentation is available on the ARCS web site - the first one I
built only took about 2 hours, so there is still time even if you
have not started yet!

Thanks,

Gary & Teri