[AlaskaRC] ARCS Air Hogs Titan fun fly contest - web document updated

miner at email.com miner at email.com
Thu May 7 23:20:04 AKDT 2015

For those of you interested in the Air Hogs Titan contest, Armand has
put an updated document on the ARCS web page which includes allowable
modifications & contest info that I mentioned in the ARCS meeting last night.

Last night, the Fred Meyers stores on Northern Lights and in Eagle
River each had over 50 on the sales floor - ask an employee if you
cannot find them.

We hope this will be a fun and no pressure event where we can even
include, encourage, & help novice RC pilots.

Gary & Teri