[AlaskaRC] Cleveland plans

randbcovic at cox.net randbcovic at cox.net
Mon Nov 2 18:42:56 AKST 2015

Marty, Mark and anyone else listening out there:

the background on all this is that my father grew up on CD kits and
Flying Aces magazines during the 1930s...coming back from the war he
started collecting those items that he was into as a young boy living on
the farm in Orwell, OH

I have a metal file box with the items listed in the attachment...I've
added a couple of items to his collection that I was interested in prior
to going off to my own war in 1967

decades later I've finally determined that, while I appreciate and
respect these pieces of history, they really are nothing that I can use
and/or should hoard away any longer, but rather I'd like to see them go
to some one else who would enjoy them are my father did

as for how I got them, my father passed in 1988 and I've carrying the
file box around the world with me since then, first to Montana then on
to RAF Mildenhall and finally to settle at Davis-Monthan and retire in
Tucson, AZ

so, is there any interest out there...thx for your involvement in my
endeavor, Robin