[AlaskaRC] FW: Dec 1 christmas party and potluck

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Fri Nov 27 08:35:29 AKST 2015

This email came in from our Secretary, Pat Fairbanks...
Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe the December Meeting/Dinner starts at 6:30pm, right?  Or is it 7pm???

Please email Pat if you need more information:  pafairbanks at gci.net<mailto:pafairbanks at gci.net>

Thanks.

Alaska Radio Control Society
Armand Marshall - Treasurer