[AlaskaRC] Teeland flying this Friday (Oct 9)

miner at email.com miner at email.com
Wed Oct 7 13:30:40 AKDT 2015

We are scheduled to be flying this Friday night (Oct 9) from 6-9pm at
Teeland Middle School gym located at 2788 N Seward Meridian Pkwy
(just south of Seldon Rd in the Wasilla area).

Last week we had 15 flyers - hope to see you there,

Gary & Teri

P.S. At the ARCS meeting last night, the indoor scale event was
scheduled for Friday Nov 6th in the big gym at Teeland.  Since there
will even be a class for ready-to-fly small aircraft, we hope all
will participate - but the small gym will still be available for
other flying.  Contact Don Myers (hope we spelled your name right!)
with any questions regarding this scale event.