[AlaskaRC] Teeland flying CANCELLED for Nov. 6th - Scale Contest night

miner at email.com miner at email.com
Thu Oct 8 13:01:15 AKDT 2015

We just got word from Teeland that our flying on Nov. 6th has been
cancelled due to Gov. Walker speaking there that night.

Unfortunately, that is the night of the planned scale indoor
contest.  The only night of flying that we are currently scheduled
for in Nov. is on Friday the 13th.

We don't have any contact info for Don Myers - hope he reads this,
but if someone has a phone number for him please contact him or us.

Gary & Teri