[AlaskaRC] NO Teeland flying this Friday (Sept 4)

miner at email.com miner at email.com
Wed Sep 2 09:03:58 AKDT 2015

As was brought up in the ARCS meeting last night, there is NO Teeland
flying this Friday (Sept 4) since school is closed because of "Fair
Friday" (we're not kidding - that is what it says on the school
district calendar).

As it stands right now (subject to change at any time), we are NOT
scheduled to fly on the following dates also:

30 Oct 2015 - Parent Conference Day
20 Nov 2015 - TMS Varsity Championships
27 Nov 2015 - Thanksgiving vacation
04 Dec 2015 - Mat-Su Youth Orchestra Concert
25 Dec 2015 - Christmas Day
01 Jan 2016 - New Year's Day
05 Feb 2016 - TMS Wrestling Invitational
18 Mar 2016 - Spring Break

It seems like Fred was able to talk Teeland administration into
letting us fly during Parent Conference Days and the MSYO Concert in
previous years.  We will see if we can do the same.

We plan to keep you informed weekly on the flying status.

Gary & Teri