[AlaskaRC] Teeland flying this Friday (Sept 11)

miner at email.com miner at email.com
Tue Sep 8 15:05:31 AKDT 2015

We are scheduled to be flying this Friday night (11 Sep) from 6-9pm
at Teeland Middle School gym located at 2788 N Seward Meridian Pkwy
(just south of Seldon Rd in the Wasilla area).

Hope to see you there,

Gary & Teri

Also:

We tried to talk Teeland administration into letting us fly during
Parent Conference days (30 Oct 2015 & 19 Feb 2016) and the Mat-Su
Youth Orchestra Concert (4 Dec 2015).

Both were turned down.

The leader for the concert requires nobody else be using the building
at the time of the concert.

Parent conference days have been reduced from 2-day sessions twice a
year to 1-day sessions twice a year, and they need the gym spaces till 8:00pm.

Since we get the space without charge, "beggars can't be choosers"!

So, here are the dates (at this point in time) we will NOT be flying
at Teeland:

30 Oct 2015 - Parent Conference Day
20 Nov 2015 - TMS Varsity Championships
27 Nov 2015 - Thanksgiving vacation
04 Dec 2015 - Mat-Su Youth Orchestra Concert
25 Dec 2015 - Christmas Day
01 Jan 2016 - New Year's Day
05 Feb 2016 - TMS Wrestling Invitational
19 Feb 2016 - Parent Conference Day
18 Mar 2016 - Spring Break
20 May 2016 - School closes till August 2016