[AlaskaRC] 2015 JBER Access Cards Have Expired

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Fri Jan 1 07:35:00 AKST 2016

Happy New Year.

To all of you who had JBER access cards for 2015, they are now expired.  If your ARCS membership is current for 2016, your name is on the list that I will send in Monday 1/4/16 morning.  It may take them a day or so to update the list.  When they have updated it, you can take your old card, your vehicle insurance, and your driver's license to the Ft. Richardson gate and get a new card for 2016.

I have to wait until Monday morning to send the list in because the person that handles this will not be at work today (or the weekend).

Thanks.

Alaska Radio Control Society
Armand Marshall - Treasurer
Treasurer at AlaskaRC.org<mailto:treasurer at alaskarc.org>