[AlaskaRC] JBER - Access

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Thu Jan 7 15:50:44 AKST 2016

To those of you who were current (with your club dues) for 2016 PRIOR to Monday morning (1/4/16) - AND - you either had a base pass last season or, requested base access AND provided all the relevant information...  {I believe most of you know who you are.}

You can pick up your passes any time after today.  You must take your driver's license, vehicle registration, and vehicle insurance to the Richardson gate (near Arctic Valley Road) to get your pass.

Those of you that paid dues AFTER Monday morning, you are not on the list yet.  I do not submit the list more than once a week or so.  The next submittal will probably go in next Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks.

Alaska Radio Control Society
Armand Marshall - Treasurer
Treasurer at AlaskaRC.org<mailto:treasurer at alaskarc.org>