[AlaskaRC] Teeland flying CANCELLED this Friday (Jan 29)

miner at email.com miner at email.com
Mon Jan 25 10:10:02 AKST 2016

We just got word from Teeland that the wrestling meet that was
scheduled for Feb. 5th has been moved to this Friday Jan. 29th.

So, there is NO Flying this coming Friday night, but we are scheduled
to fly all Fridays in February.

Wish we had been able to announce it last Friday - hope this gets the
word out so nobody makes a wasted trip.

We are sending this out to both the ARCS email list and to those
(especially from Anchorage) that we have addresses for - so you may
get it twice.

Gary & Teri