[AlaskaRC] "First Up" 10ft x 10ft Canopy for Sale

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Thu Jul 7 17:54:02 AKDT 2016

Hello All.

I have two 10ft x 10ft "First Up" canopies for sale.
If you are interested, AND if you are going to be at Groeschel Friday night, Saturday, and/or Sunday morning, I'd be glad to bring them out there for you to check out (and take off my hands).

These are the "good" straight leg canopies that usually sell for about $150 when they are on sale.  Maybe less?

I will sell them for $50 each or $90 for the pair.

If you are interested and are NOT going to be at the field this weekend, let me know and I'll give you directions to me home so you can come pick one or both of them up.

Alaska Radio Control Society
Armand Marshall - Treasurer
Treasurer at AlaskaRC.org<mailto:treasurer at alaskarc.org>