[AlaskaRC] Teeland flying scheduled this Friday night (Sep 16)

miner at email.com miner at email.com
Tue Sep 13 20:50:07 AKDT 2016

We are scheduled to be flying this Friday night (Sep 16) from 6-9pm
at Teeland Middle School gym located at 2788 N Seward Meridian Pkwy
(just south of Seldon Rd in the Wasilla area).

We had 8 flyers show up last Friday night.

We are currently on the school calendar every Friday night from now
through 12 May 2017 EXCEPT the following Friday nights: 25 Nov 2016,
30 Dec 2016, 6 Jan 2017, 17 Mar 2017.  There will probably be more
cancellations as more school activities are scheduled.

Hope to see you this Friday,

Gary & Teri