[AlaskaRC] Flying at Teeland tomorrow night

Robert Stephens rfstephens at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 17:18:52 AKST 2017

On Dec 21, 2017, at 5:15 PM, Teeland RC Flyers <TRCF at email.com<mailto:TRCF at email.com>> wrote:

Hi Gang,

Tomorrow night there will be fun and flying again at the Teeland gym. Please remember that the following Friday the 29th we are not on the schedule.  So tomorrow will be the last flying session of 2017.

Kudos to all who helped welcoming the new people to our flying session.  Kelly Foreman brought six well behaved home schooled kids ranging in age from 6 to 12 years old.  Also, Gene and Sandra Ford brought two kids of there own.

Don't forget to charge your batteries and I'll see ya tomorrow night for some flying fun.

Bill Ross