[AlaskaRC] 2017 F3P World Championship

Steven Lingle barisax at olypen.com
Tue Feb 21 18:22:28 AKST 2017

WOW!  They've taken another step and got them going slower yet!  I didn't think it was possible!  Now this is my speed!  Note I said “speed”.

Looks like they've eliminated any of the foam structure to save weight and are trending towards the micro film indoor rubber powered models.

It appears to still be early in the contest and I haven't seen any video of Gernot Bruckmann reigning World Champion fly yet.  Here's one of his flights at the World Cup-  https://youtu.be/x5bhQF3GaZw <https://youtu.be/x5bhQF3GaZw>

Here's a contestant at the 2017 World Championships in case the live feed below isn't feeding.   https://youtu.be/2GSILdGwG9Q <https://youtu.be/2GSILdGwG9Q>