[AlaskaRC] For Sale: PRICE REDUCED!!! Aeroworks 39% Extra 330

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Mon Jul 10 07:26:14 AKDT 2017

I HAVE REDUCED THE PRICE!!!  $1,800!!!
THIS PLANE NEEDS A GOOD HOME!!!

For Sale:  Aeroworks 39% Extra 330L

Originally built from a kit by Steve McLaughlin.  The plane has changed hands a few times over the years.  I have run out of room in my garage so will make somebody an incredible deal!

$1,800!
Ready to fly.

  *   DLE 170 Gas Engine
  *   5" White Rose Engineering Wheels (These are almost worth buying the plane for!)
  *   Smart-Fly Distribution Board and Ignition Cut-Off
  *   All digital HiTec servos
  *   Spectrum DSMX 8ch Rx
  *   Li-Ion Batteries
  *   Carbon Fiber 3-blade prop
  *   Couple of extra 2-bladed props

Charge the batteries, bind it to your radio, gas it up, and go fly.

It is the Red/White plane in the pictures (links below).  The graphics on the nose say DA-150 but the actual engine is a DLE-170.
www.alaskarc.org/4sale/extra01.jpg<http://www.alaskarc.org/4sale/extra01.jpg>
www.alaskarc.org/4sale/extra02.jpg<http://www.alaskarc.org/4sale/extra02.jpg>
www.alaskarc.org/4sale/extra03.jpg<http://www.alaskarc.org/4sale/extra03.jpg>

Here are a few more pics and specs from another 39% Aeroworks:
https://www.aircraftinternational.com/gallery/keith_mcdonald/39aeroworks_extra330l/index.htm

If you are interested, email me at the email below.

Thanks.

~ Armand
armand at nmitsolutions.com<mailto:armand at nmitsolutions.com>