[AlaskaRC] Pattern Contest Saturday 6-17-17

Robert Stephens rfstephens at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 07:14:14 AKDT 2017

It’s looking like  great weather for the ARCS Pattern Contest at Groeschel Field this Saturday.  We will be flying 3 rounds of all classes except F3A.

The pilot’s meeting will be a 10:00AM sharp and wheels up shortly afterwards, it would be good to get to the field earlier if you can. We want to get the flying done early before the afternoon wind starts up.

Lunch will be “do it yourself” this time as the official ARCS cooks are still on the mend. The club grill and some burgers and hotdogs will be available but sure to bring your own food, drink, and lots of water.

The Pattern Contest will serve as the kick off for the week long,  "Groeschel Extravaganza” that concludes with the Jet and Warbird Fun Fly on June 24th and 25th.  This will a week long camp out with some of our friends from Fairbanks.  Should be a lot of fun.

Hope to see you at the field.