[AlaskaRC] Fwd: Flying Teeland Tonight!

Robert Stephens rfstephens at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 17 11:55:11 AKST 2017

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Teeland RC Flyers <TRCF at email.com<mailto:TRCF at email.com>>
Date: November 17, 2017 at 9:06:27 AM AKST
To: <fkeller at mtaonline.net<mailto:fkeller at mtaonline.net>>, <champ1 at gci.net<mailto:champ1 at gci.net>>, <bill_ross21 at hotmail.com<mailto:bill_ross21 at hotmail.com>>, <RFStephens at hotmail.com<mailto:RFStephens at hotmail.com>>, <smithjj at alaska.net<mailto:smithjj at alaska.net>>, <vernlc at mtaonline.net<mailto:vernlc at mtaonline.net>>, <atdg588 at acsalaska.net<mailto:atdg588 at acsalaska.net>>, <akdale at gmail.com<mailto:akdale at gmail.com>>, <don.m.2013 at gmail.com<mailto:don.m.2013 at gmail.com>>, <ibbusy2 at yahoo.com<mailto:ibbusy2 at yahoo.com>>, <dpmcmillian at gci.net<mailto:dpmcmillian at gci.net>>, <j_a_burns at yahoo.com<mailto:j_a_burns at yahoo.com>>, <TRCF.AMA_5359 at blogger.com<mailto:TRCF.AMA_5359 at blogger.com>>, <gizmo0447 at gmail.com<mailto:gizmo0447 at gmail.com>>, <RMI at mtaonline.net<mailto:RMI at mtaonline.net>>, <kl7at at amsat.org<mailto:kl7at at amsat.org>>, <b_fleckenstein at yahoo.com<mailto:b_fleckenstein at yahoo.com>>, <jsharp at alaska.net<mailto:jsharp at alaska.net>>, <jmlm at mtaonline.net<mailto:jmlm at mtaonline.net>>, <bob at jetmodeler.com<mailto:bob at jetmodeler.com>>
Subject: Flying Teeland Tonight!

Hi Gang,

We are cleared for take off in the Teeland Gym tonight begining at 6pm.  As a reminder next week the Gym will be closed for Thanksgiving.

Last week we were all treated to a couple of  fun "Ukie" flights by none other than "Dizzy Don".  Also, please welcome Jeff Muller, Jeff flew a little R/C a few decades ago and is just now getting back into the hobby.  I arranged to get the Frontier Fun Flyer's club trainer for Jeff to fly.  This was a Night Vapor and Jeff had no trouble flying it all around the Gym.  He had so much fun with it that he drove into Anchorage and bought a Night Vapor and a DX6 from Anchorage House of Hobbies.  He should be flying his new setup tonight.  If you haven't met him yet please take a minute to introduce yourself to him.  He is the old gizzer with bushy grayish beard.

See ya'll tonight!

Bill Ross