[AlaskaRC] Gene Birky & Don Pintar - Planes For Sale

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Fri Sep 8 05:39:03 AKDT 2017

I was contacted by Bob Fleckenstein (sp) and he asked me to post the following:

Gene Birky has gotten to a point where he can no longer fly most of his collection of planes and his son is trying to sell what he has left.  I have attached pictures of the remaining plane and one of a model Don Pintar is trying to sell as well.  If anyone is interested in buying the planes have them give me a call and I will direct them to Gene Jr. or Don.

Gene wants $300 for the SE5A.  It has a 150 Laser 4 stroke in it.
Don wants $400 for the Aero Works 1/4 scale Extra 250 and it has a EW 55 Gas engine in it.

Bob's number is:  907-903-1309 if you are interested in either plane.

Those are really good deals!

I have posted some pictures of the planes:
www.alaskarc.org/4sale/SE5A_1.jpg<http://www.alaskarc.org/4sale/SE5A_1.jpg>
www.alaskarc.org/4sale/SE5A_2.jpg<http://www.alaskarc.org/4sale/SE5A_2.jpg>
www.alaskarc.org/4sale/SE5A_3.jpg<http://www.alaskarc.org/4sale/SE5A_3.jpg>
www.alaskarc.org/4sale/AW-Extra.jpg<http://www.alaskarc.org/4sale/AW-Extra.jpg>

Spread the word to anyone that might be looking for a ready to fly airplane.

Thanks.
~ Armand
armand at nmitsolutions.com<mailto:armand at nmitsolutions.com>