[AlaskaRC] Saturday Glider Contest

Donald Myers patanddonm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 21:50:55 AKDT 2018

Derrick, Class A electric, Class B hi-start, Class C hi-start. Bringing chips, hummus, vegan dogs, and my lovely spotter, my wife. Hope weather is as good as today; almost lost my A electric in a boomer at Moffat; my own fault – too far away and still going up.

My lovely spotter found it for me and I did get it back safely.

Don

Sent from Mail for Windows 10