[AlaskaRC] Fwd: Club Support

Jeff Anderson anderson.rdjeff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 09:36:36 AKST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <info at rtlfasteners.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 7:40 AM
Subject: Club Support
To: President at alaskarc.org
Cc: VicePresident at alaskarc.org, Secretary at alaskarc.org,
Treasurer at alaskarc.org

*From RTL Fasteners*

Dear Club Officers and Members,

RTL Fasteners has been supporting RC clubs for many years; donating raffles
and other prizes for club events. We are reaching out to ask that you let
us know when you have a club event so we can send you our products free of
charge.

We also need *your* support!  So, please remind your club members that we
are out here and running three great discount offers online.  All of our
current discounts are available to view on our homepage.  You can follow
this link to our website: http://www.rtlfasteners.com or Google RTL
Fasteners.

Again, don’t hesitate to tell us about your upcoming events so we can send
you some free products.

Thank you,

Meghan
RTL Fasteners 1(800) 239-6010 <(800)%20239-6010> http://www.rtlfasteners.com