[AlaskaRC] Saturday Glider Contest

Frederick Pennington fr3der1ckiv at gmail.com
Thu May 31 12:28:20 AKDT 2018

Hey All,

Don Meyers and I will be running the glider contest Saturday. Pilot meeting
will be at 10 am sharp so we can get the first round of gliders into the
air by 1045. I am working on lunch and heat planning, so if you think you
might come out, let me know and what you might be flying. It isn't required
just helpful.

I am planning on bringing kabobs to BBQ and big pot of curried rice. If
your able, we could use some salads, veg, pasta, or fruit, drinks and
chips.

If you need anything or have questions let me know and hope to see everyone
out there,

Derrick Pennington