[AlaskaRC] Planes Up For Sale

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Mon Sep 17 14:18:54 AKDT 2018

I was contacted by Bob Fleckenstein and asked to pass on this information (I also posted it on www.alaskarc.org<http://www.alaskarc.org>).

++++++++++
>From Bob:
Mary Solstad wife of the late Paul Kriner (former ARCS member) has asked me to help her sell his model collection and all model related items.  The Frontier Fun Flyers are having a swap meet on the 6th of Oct at the Air Museum and I intend to take all I can to it for her.  However, I would like to sell as many of the models beforehand as I can.  These are some nice ones and some that need repair.  I have attached a group picture and if you could pass the word and show the picture on your web sites Mary would appreciate your help.  If anyone has any questions or are interested in any of the models they can give me (Bob Fleckenstein) a call or txt at 903-1309.  Prices will be extremely reasonable as she just wants it all out of her garage. Anyone interested in any individual model can contact me and I will email them more detailed pictures.  The red Extra 300s Hanger 9 pattern model and bi-plane have sold all others are available.  There is a Futaba transmitter with a Fast module and Spektrum module available as well.
+++++++++

You can see the picture here:  http://www.alaskarc.org/4sale/KrinerModels.jpg

Alaska Radio Control Society
Armand Marshall - Treasurer