[AlaskaRC] IMAC - Press Release

Jeff Anderson anderson.rdjeff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 17:12:09 AKST 2019

Hi Bill,

Thanks for contacting us, we welcome more competitors!  Our meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month, 7:30 pm at Bell’s Nursery on Specking Rd., just off DeArmoun Rd.  We hope to see you there!

You can also nose around in our website, Alaskarc.org, and we also have a FaceBook presence.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone