[AlaskaRC] Pattern Contest this Saturday, June 15th

Robert Stephens rfstephens at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 19:57:19 AKDT 2019

ARCS Pattern Contest is coming up this Saturday, June 15th at Groeschel Field.  There will be a pilot’s meeting at 9:45AM with the first flight at 10:00AM.

We will fly AMA RC Aerobatics  Sportsman(401), Intermediate (402), Advanced (403) and Masters (404).

For the first time ever, we will be flying  Jet Precision Aerobatics.   F3S and Basic/Scale classes will be flown. This will be a demo event, (participation points will be awarded, but no POY placement points).

For AMA sequences, go to nsrca.us/index.php/sequences<http://nsrca.us/index.php/sequences>

For Jet Precision Aerobatic sequences, go to jetaerobatics.org/sequences-2/<http://jetaerobatics.org/sequences-2/>

By necessity, this will be a contestant judged contest so please brush up on the AMA Rules - RC Aerobatics. Pay special attention to the AMA Pattern Judges Guide.

We will fly three rounds of each class scoring the best two.

Entry fee will be $5.00 to cover the cost of Pattern Pilot Food ,(donuts).  No lunch is planned but there is a grill available.  Bring your own food and drink.

Hopefully the weather will be good. See you there!

Bob Stephens, Contest Director,  907-440-0478