[AlaskaRC] INDOOR FLYING AT TEELAND THIS FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!

Bill bill_ross21 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 18:40:06 AKDT 2019

Hi Gang,

WOW!  I can hardly believe it, but Summer seems as if it passed by in a flash.   I hope everybody was able to get out and fly in the warm weather (Ok...with a little smoke thrown in on the side).

This Friday night will be our first indoor flying session at Teeland.  This is a great opportunity to get together with friends and keep up those flying skills learned over the summer.

The Teeland Gym will be open to us beginning at 6pm and will last  until 9pm.

If you have any questions please call me Bill Ross at (907) 441-5533.

See ya Friday night,

Bill