[AlaskaRC] 6x12 RC Trailer For Sale (Fairbanks)

David LaSala flyguytki at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 16:48:18 AKDT 2019

Hello all,
     I am selling my 2016 6x12 enclosed trailer that I have used to haul RC
Airplanes for the past few years.  The trailer is fully finished inside to
include Paint, Wing Racks, Fuselage Racks, Work Bench, Toolbox, Lights,
Solar power, 120v Power, lights and much more.  Within a few hours you
could move all your planes in and be on your way to the field. There are no
known issues and everything is 100% ready for use.  If you are interested
and have any questions please give me a call or text at 214-733-2262. I
have numerous pictures posted in an ad on the Midnight sun RC Club facebook
page linked below,  if you would like more or are interested let me know
and I can send you many more. I am asking $5000 OBO for the trailer (No
airplanes are included however I have numerous that are for sale and can be
worked into a deal)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/220977705434143/permalink/436623133869598/?sale_post_id=436623133869598

Thanks a lot