[AlaskaRC] Field status

Mark Ritz maritz at gci.net
Mon Apr 27 08:41:57 AKDT 2020

To all,

After visiting the field with Rod W., it looks like it will be another two to three weeks until we can open the field.  It looks like the field came through winter with no winter kill and will be in great shape soon.  We posted a “field closed” sign and will remove upon opening.

The May club meeting is cancelled.  Hopefully we can meet again in June.

No decisions have been finalized concerning our contests yet except for IMAC which has been canceled.

Mark R / ARCS pres.