[AlaskaRC] ARCS July Meeting - Online via Zoom

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Wed Jul 1 16:17:03 AKDT 2020

ARCS Zoom Meeting Reminder:

The Alaska Radio Control Society monthly meeting for June will be an online Zoom meeting.  Tuesday (7/7/20).

Most of the Zoom applications have updates available.  Please open up your Zoom app before the meeting to see if it needs any updates.

When you first log in to the meeting your microphone will be muted by default.  You can unmute it yourself after you log in.  I will be muting microphones when a speaker is talking.  There is also an option to "raise your hand" if you need to speak or want to get someone's attention.  Those of you that have headphones or earbuds, please use them (it will help the overall sound quality of the meeting).

Feel free to contact me if you need help or have questions.  Hope to see you Tuesday.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Here is the meeting login information:

ARCS Meeting July 2020
July 7, 2020

Armand Marshall is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ARCS Meeting - July 2020
Time: Jul 7, 2020 07:00 PM Alaska

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91266858026?pwd=TmFXRDFnMTNwaXl2TTdSSk5mcENyUT09

The official club meeting starts at 7:30 PM but you can log in to it anytime after 7:00 PM.

Alaska Radio Control Society
Armand Marshall - Treasurer
Treasurer at AlaskaRC.org<mailto:treasurer at alaskarc.org>