[AlaskaRC] Your comments on FAA Rules Needed Now!

Don Fuller dfuller995 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 08:29:41 AKST 2020

Nice comment Mr. Bob by the way I research my fire extinguisher argument to
learn that I was wrong on being fine for use to extinguish a fire. We are
only fined for any other discharge other than fire. I read something about
a special blend for aviation which has different guidelines. Anyway please
excuse my mistake.

Don