[AlaskaRC] TEELAND CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19 VIRUS!

Bill bill_ross21 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:47:42 AKDT 2020

Hi Gang,

Teeland is now closed to all activities through March 31st.  I just talked to the Facilities Manager at Teeland and she thinks that this closure may last much longer than March 31st.  In any event we won't be able to fly in the Teeland Gym for a bit of a long time.

By now you should have received the latest email from Mark Ritz.  He has cancelled the ARCS meeting for April.

If I learn anything new I'll put up a post to let you know.

Please take care,

Bill
907 441-5533