[AlaskaRC] Canopy Polishing

Rod Wilkinson rod.wilkinson59 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 21:37:33 AKST 2020

John,
Sounds like a nice build you’re finishing up. For cleaning a canopy I usually use a mixture of winder and 70% alcohol. Maybe two or three capfuls in the winded bottle. Then to add some shine and to help protect it I will use Pledge. Works pretty good. We always used pledge on full scale windshields also. As for glue removal that could be a bit tougher. The best I can think of right now is maybe a bit of heat from your heat gun on the glue. I would use to much heat though. Maybe someone else has some ideas there.
Show us some photos of your build.
Rod Wilkinson

Sent from my iPad