[AlaskaRC] FLYING AT TEELAND - STATUS UPDATE

Bill bill_ross21 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:57:03 AKDT 2020

Hi Gang,

This morning I called the the Teeland Facilities Manager to get an update on the situation.

As it stands now the Teeland Middle School is open Monday through Thursday and closed on Friday.  This is the way it has been since the School opened this Fall.  However, the Mat - Sue Schoold Board has ordered all school  facilities closed (like the Gym).  This decision will be reviewed next Friday or Saturday.

Until then the Gym will remain closed to us.  Please don't think we can use the Gym just because the School is open because it is not.

As always, I will remain in contact the Teeland Facilities Manager on an ongoing basis and I will post the latest updates here on the ARCS Reflector.

Can't wait to fly again in the Gym,

Bill Ross
(907) 441-5533