[AlaskaRC] Indoor Flying Tonight at Teeland! This is NOT a drill

Robert Stephens rfstephens at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:04:26 AKDT 2020

NEWS FLASH*****TEELAND INDOOR RC FLYING TONIGHT*****

Bill Ross reports that Teeland Middle school Gym is open for indoor flying TONIGHT, September 4th from 6 - 9PM.

Bill was working with Teeland Management to see if we could start indoor flying next week (9-11-20) but the Maintenance lady told Bill we were on the schedule for tonight and every Friday through the school year! This, of course, could change in these times.

There are some new rules in place.  Everyone must wear a mask and keep social distancing.  Other than that, it’s on until further notice.

Remember to access the gym from the rear of the school. You must be an AMA member to play for insurance reasons.

Thanks Bill for your work with the school to make this possible.

It’s late notice, but we hope to see you for indoor flying TONIGHT!  Get your batteries charged