[AlaskaRC] Christmas dinner reminder

Donald Myers don.m.2013 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 15:28:06 AKST 2021

Hey Mark,
Could you give a greeting to all attending on my behalf? I'm in Seattle,
about a week away from a stem-cell transplant. I probably won't be in much
circulation this next year, but look forward to maybe flying in August of
'22. Enjoying warmer weather than you all have been having, as I hear it.

Best wishes to all,

Don Myers