[AlaskaRC] FLYING AT TEELAND THIS FRIDAY EVENING

Bill bill_ross21 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 17:53:38 AKST 2021

Hi Gang,

It has been more than a week since I have been able to contact the facilities manager at Teeland Middle School.  Normally I contact the facilities manager to make sure that there hasn't been any last minute changes that would affect us.  I will continue to try to get some information one way or another.  At this point I think we should try to fly this Friday evening.

In the meantime I will continue to check each day and will let you know what I find out.

After this week the school will be closed for the holidays.  Our next flying session is scheduled for January 7th 2022.

All the best and hope to see you Friday evening,

Bill