[AlaskaRC] FLYING AT TEELAND THIS FRIDAY NIGHT!

dfuller995 at gmail.com dfuller995 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 14:40:46 AKST 2021

Alright thanks Bill

From: AlaskaRC <alaskarc-bounces at lists.alaskarc.org> On Behalf Of Bill via
AlaskaRC
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 2:09 PM
To: ARCS ARCS <alaskarc at lists.alaskarc.org>
Subject: [AlaskaRC] FLYING AT TEELAND THIS FRIDAY NIGHT!

Hi Gang,

Looks like we are going to try flying at Teeland this Friday evening
beginning at 6:00pm.

Please double check that you bring your MASK!  There will be no admittance
into the Gym without your MASK ON!  Strict school rules require us to WEAR
MASKS!  Also, please make sure you practice social distancing.

BTW, a few weeks ago Ashley Lofstrom reached out to us with some good
thoughts.  Ashley, I hope you can make it out to Teelend and fly with us
this Friday.

All the best,

Bill

(907) 441-5533