[AlaskaRC] IMAC Judging School - Online

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Fri Mar 5 08:05:32 AKST 2021

This email came to me from N.W. IMAC regional.  Apparently, there is an online judging school tomorrow (Saturday 8 AM - 2 PM AK Time).  I believe this is free to all.  If anyone is interested in IMAC or judging, this would be a good thing to attend.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/722969781

Here is the email with the info:
Subject: GoToMeeting Invitation - NW Region Judging School

NW Region Judging School
Sat, Mar 6, 2021 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (MST) 0900-3:00PM PST

Due to Covid our Judging school will be virtual this year

More details will come later

Thanks
Rick
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/722969781

You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
- One-touch: tel:+15713173122,,722969781#
Access Code: 722-969-781

~ Armand
armand at nmitsolutions.com<mailto:armand at nmitsolutions.com>