[AlaskaRC] NEWS FLASH! TEELAND

Bill bill_ross21 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 11:19:48 AKST 2021

Hi Gang,

This morning I checked to make sure that things were still good for us to have our first flying session in what seems like a bazillion years at Teeland.

Teeland had 3 new cases of COVID-19 yesterday.  Based on this new information, I contacted as many club board members and members at large as I could on short notice, and the Consensus is that we should stay safe and not risk going to the Gym tonight.  Bummer.

Next week is Spring Break so Teelnd will be closed anyway.  For the week after that, as always, I will be checking with the school autoorities for the latest info.

If you know anyone who may not get this message please call them and let them know we won't be flying at Teeland tonight.

Thanks in advance for your uderstanding and cooperation,

Bill Ross
(907) 441-5533