[AlaskaRC] FLYING AT TEELAND

Bill bill_ross21 at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 22:24:50 AKDT 2021

Hi Gang,

At the ARCS meeting Tuesday evening I reported that it looked like we would be able to fly in the Gym this Friday night.

However, this afternoon I received word from the Mat-Su School District that we will not be able to use the Gym this Friday night.  This Friday night would have been our last scheduled evening flying session for this school year.  With that said, I will sign off until the fall school semester begins.  Our first scheduled flying session will be Friday evening September 24th from 6-9pm.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Summer,

All the very best,

Bill Ross
(907) 441-5533