[AlaskaRC] FLYING AT TEELAND THIS FRIDAY EVENING

Donald Myers don.m.2013 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:48:15 AKST 2022

Hi Guys, I'm in Seattle -- tests concluded and things look good.

Will return on Saturday. Have a good time flying tonight and see you next
year -- January 13, at least.

Working on getting a new Firefly flying by then.

Also working on a new indoor RC and rubber power scale fliers.

We'll see how it goes along with cleaning up my shop from a year of not
much work on the shop and combining two shop locations.

Hope that there will be time to do it all.

Safe flights and drives, and season's greetings to you all.

Don Myers