[AlaskaRC] Don't wait until it's too late

robert stephens rfstephens at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 25 14:08:11 AKST 2022

Merry Christmas Steve and Sechs,

I appreciate you thoughts on ARCS old timers. I see George at Bells every once in a while. Reeves has been out flying at the field sometimes and is a regular at the indoor venue.  You might remember Doc Smith who predates everyone as a club member (early 1960s!  He is now in assisted living in Anchorage and I see him often.
We miss you here Steve. Those were the days to bw an ARCS member

Bob