[AlaskaRC] Sailplane contest and the start of Ganaz 2022

Steve barisax at olypen.com
Fri Jun 10 10:48:07 AKDT 2022

Hey Bob hope you are doing well.  It’s been over 20 years since we left Alaska and all our friends at ARCS, still miss both like we left yesterday.
I have been thinking about the folks there a lot lately and thought I should catch up.  Three of you that are always on my mind are Reeves, George Morgan and yourself.  I am almost afraid to call because I don’t want to get news of problems from someone I don’t know.  So how are all of you?

Sent from my iPhone