[AlaskaRC] Unsubscribe

Ashley Lofstrom calebnashley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:04:56 AKDT 2022

Hello, folks,

As much as Caleb and I enjoyed being a part of this great group of people,
we have been quite busy with other things and have not been involved in
anything RC for quite some time now. Much of our lives has been consumed
with the “full scale” variety of building, fixing, and flying. We had such
a great experience with this group, folks treated us like family and our
kids like their own grandbabies, even making them pancakes at overnight
events out at Groeshel. We hope all are doing well and would like to thank
everyone that helped us learn and grow along the way and wish the best for
everyone and their families.

Blessings,
Ashley Lofstrom

PS, please unsubscribe us from the ARCS email list.