[AlaskaRC] FLYING AT TEELAND THIS EVENING!

Bill bill_ross21 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 30 13:43:18 AKDT 2022

Hi Gang,

Looks like we are good to go for flying this evening.

We will have a quick club meeting.  Ric Dittmen will give us a talk about having a rubber powered for fun scale contest sometime in the near future.

 I will be providing a sign-in sheet somewhere near the entry door, so please take a minute to sign-in.  Also, Club membership applications will be available, so please helps with costs by signing up.  Membership dues are only $20 bucks.

Can't wait to see ya tonight,

Bill