[AlaskaRC] May 2nd Meeting

Don Fuller dfuller995 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 13:21:00 AKDT 2023

It's flying time, our first contest of the year is tonight at Teeland
Middle School. Indoor Scale. Get out your planes, batteries and come on
out. Contest begins at 6:30 please fill out your entry forms ahead of time.

Our next meeting is May 2nd at Bell's Nursery and online, here is the
Google Meet online ID for this meeting.

https://meet.google.com/znq-gnho-zpk

Lots to talk about we have the Air Show on the 6th and 7th and then the big
new Anchorage Hobby feast on May 20th from 10am to 4pm. We plan to have
some static airplane displays, indoor flying and a simulator setup. We need
help flying and talking to people about our hobby. Hope you will come out.

President
Don Fuller