[AlaskaRC] Fwd: Competition and Event Scheduling Meeting

Donald Myers don.m.2013 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:34:30 AKST 2023

Hi Don (and all)
Owing to scheduling problems with medical issues I will be unable to attend
tonight's competition scheduling meeting. Please give my best to all who
attend and let them know that I am willing to CD an indoor scale with fun
and sport scale in April, preferably toward the end of the month.

Hoping to see everyone at the next regular meeting and *MAYBE* have a new
airplane for Friday night at Teeland -- we'll see, things have been a
little crazy.

Have Fun!

Don Myers